standard network rate applies
We issue loans secured against your vehicle, so that you have access to the funds you want but can keep on driving. Find out more here.
Use our Car Valuation Tool to find out the true value of your car and how much cash you can borrow today!Car Valuation Tool
Borrow £250 to £25,000
Same Day Cash
No Appointment Necessary
Here at Loans 2 Go, Logbook Loans are a simple way to get cash!More Info
Are you reliable, enthusiastic and act with integrity? Then you fit the crieteria for a job at Loans 2 Go!More Info
Over the past few years more and more people are struggling to get cash.More Info
This type of loan is secured on your vehicle which you may lose if you feel to keep up your repayments. You may also incur fees and charges if you fail to make payments on time More Information.
This section tells you about how we use information that you supply to us and as a user of our website www.loans2go.co.uk (the "Website"). We aim to comply with the current data protection legislation in England & Wales. Please also refer to our Website Terms & Conditions as set out on this website. This Privacy Notice is effective as of 1 August 2012.
1 YOUR SECURITY
All information we hold is stored electronically in a secure way. If you need more information or have any comments or queries about your privacy please e-mail us at info@L2G.co.uk.
2 YOUR INFORMATION
(1) You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up to date information.
(2) When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how and why their information will be used.
3 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Please read this section carefully since once you use the Website you will be regarded as having given your consent to the following:-
1. Since we may not be able to provide the services or products that you require, we will pass your information on to associates, which means any third party person or organisation with whom we are associated in any way unless you have asked us not to do this.
2. Dependent on the products and services you require, your information may be passed to the Financial Services Authority and/or other regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring and to other third parties where necessary for our associates to provide products and services to you.
3. The information you provide to us may be used to:
4. To make sure that we satisfy your requests and to improve our service through the training of our staff, we may monitor and record any communication between you and us.
5. For marketing purposes we may share your information with organisations with whom we are associated so that they can contact you about their services and/or products which we think you may be interested in. For example, if we are not able to purchase your vehicle then we will pass on your details to an associate organisation.
6. We may disclose your information if required to by an order of the Court or by legislation.
4 OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
(2) Since associates and other third parties are involved we always advise you to ensure that you are aware of their privacy policies.
5 YOUR CONSENT
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being used by us, particularly for any of the purposes described in this policy, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties.
6 OBTAINING A COPY OF OR CORRECTING YOUR DATA
(1) If you want to see a copy of what data we hold, please contact us, in writing, using our address which appears section 1 of the Website Terms and Conditions. You will need to let us have your full name and let us have enough information to confirm your identity and pay the administrative fee which is currently £10.
(2) If you want us to update or correct any data we hold about you please contact us, in writing, which appears section 1 of the Website Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy, which take effect when updated on the Website.
8 OUR CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact us by email at info@L2G.co.uk or by writing to Loans 2 Go Limited, 297 Oldham Road, Rochdale, OL16 5JG or by telephoning 01706 869722.
3 WEBSITE USE AND SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
4 OUR OBLIGATIONS
5 CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
6 COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We reserve the right to assign any and all of our rights or obligations under the Terms. However, unless you have our prior written consent, you can not assign rights or obligations or delegate any duties under the Terms.
For any notice to have legal effect it must be made in writing. Notices to you from us shall be deemed to have been received by you if sent by post to the address you have provided. Notices sent by you to us should be sent to the address set out in section 1 and will only be deemed to be received if actually received by us.
9 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10 DATA PROTECTION & INFORMATION
Nothing in these Terms and no express or implied waiver by us in enforcing any of our rights under the Terms shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
12 FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire, general strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer systems, pandemics or epidemics, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
13 INVALIDITY & SEVERANCE
Each clause or any part at all of the Terms is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part of the Terms be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of the Terms.
15 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.